For a list of all the latest changes on the Cochrane Editorial and Publishing Policy Resource, please visit the Latest changes page.
Editorial and Publishing Policy Resource
Latest substantive changes
- Description of the change: Addition of CRG survey from 2016.
Updating of all peer review forms and checklists to include new COI text.Changed on:
- Description of the change: Update to the peer reviewers section of the conflicts of interest policy (section 4). Peer reviewers are no longer required to complete the full author COI form; instead they must complete the updated peer reviewer COI statement, which can be found in the updated peer reviewer forms and checklists.Changed on:
- Description of the change: Updated links and terminology relating to RevMan 5 and related resources.Changed on:
- Description of the change: This page transferred to the Editorial and Publishing Policy Resource from its previous location on tech.cochrane.orgChanged on:
- Description of the change: This policy section of this page has been updated to bring together and clarify Cochrane's policies in relation to copy-editing.Changed on:
- Description of the change: Complimentary subscriptions changed to online access only.Changed on:
- Description of the change: This is a new page describing the digital object identifier (DOI) and URL addresses for Cochrane Reviews. Added by MM on 13 Oct 2016.Changed on:
- Description of the change: Updated and added section on criteria for authorshipChanged on:
- Description of the change: Added updated version of: "Updating Classification System: guide to applying to Cochrane Reviews" (14 Sept 2016).
Added recording of webinar and PDF file of webinar slides (MM; 13 Oct 2016)Changed on:
- Description of the change: 2015 Impact Factor and usage report addedChanged on: