Partnership products are developed with a partner of the Collaboration based upon or including material from The Cochrane Library and related content. They are developed with a view to disseminating information to the partner’s audiences and users, and not primarily with a view to being income-generating.
In this section:
- La Biblioteca Cochrane Plus
- WHO Reproductive Health Library (RHL)
- WHO e-Library of Evidence for Nutrition Actions (eLENA)
La Biblioteca Cochrane Plus is a Spanish language version of The Cochrane Library. It is prepared by the Iboamerican Cochrane Centre and is published by Update Software under licence from Wiley. La Biblioteca Cochrane Plus includes Spanish translations of Cochrane Reviews from theCochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. It also includes content not available in The Cochrane Library:
- Full reports of Agencias de Evaluación de Tecnologías Sanitarias iberoamericanas.
- The summaries of the thematic web of the back of the Fundación Kovacs.
- The articles published in the journal Gestión Clínica y Sanitaria by the Fundación Instituto de Investigación en Servicios de Salud.
- The articles published in the journal Evidencias en Pediatría.
- The articles published in the journal Evidencias en Atención Primaria.
- The database of Iberoamerican clinical trials.
- Information about The Cochrane Collaboration.
- A manual on the methodology of the reviews.
- A glossary of methodological terms.
- Other information of interest.
La Biblioteca Cochrane Plus also includes access to the original English-language versions of the other databases included in The Cochrane Library: CENTRAL; CMR; DARE; HTA; and the NHS Economic Evaluation Database.
The WHO Reproductive Health Library (RHL) is an electronic review journal published by the Department of Reproductive Health and Research at WHO. The RHL uses Cochrane Reviews to present practical actions for clinicians and policy-makers in order to improve health outcomes, especially in developing countries.
Produced in partnership between the WHO and The Cochrane Collaboration, the e-Library of Evidence for Nutrition Actions (eLENA) is an online library of evidence-informed guidelines for nutrition interventions.