Cochrane’s organizational Dashboard presents our achievements in key metrics.
We use it as an excellent tool to reflect on our accomplishments on a quarterly basis.
Here are just a few highlights from Q3 2017:
- Cochrane South Africa successfully hosted the Global Evidence Summit (GES) in Cape Town in September with four other organizations. Over 1,300 delegates from 75 countries attended.
- Cochrane’s new Membership scheme was launched at the GES, and the rollout for existing collaborators will continue in Q4.
- Cochrane Interactive Learning, our new systematic review online learning tool, was launched in September with free trial usage available until early November.
- Demand for the Cochrane Library continues to be strong with 13% growth year on year.
- Sales of the Cochrane Library continued its significant growth in 2017 with a 14% increase in royalties for Q3 compared with Q3 2016.
- Cochrane.org usage also grew, though at a lower rate than in earlier quarters. Mexico remains the leading user of cochrane.org, with substantial growth across South and Central America.
October 27, 2017