The purpose of Colloquium meetings is to give sufficient time for the Cochrane community and others to hold business meetings during the Colloquium. Priority will be given to internal Cochrane priority projects, executives and groups. There are several dedicated meeting slots in the programme. These slots are the optimal times for obtaining available meeting rooms:
- Sunday 16 September, 7.30-8.45am
- Sunday 16 September, 1-1.45pm
- Monday 17 September, 7.30-8.45am
- Monday 17 September, 1-1.45pm
- Tuesday 18 September, 7.30-8.45am
- Tuesday 18 September, 1-1.45pm
As meeting requests are submitted and processed, they will be published on the meeting list. When planning your meeting, please refer to the programme overview and the meeting list to avoid conflicts.
The deadline for meeting requests is 3 August 2018.
Colloquium delegates will be able to sign-up for meetings from the 22 August 2018, when the sign-up and schedule launches.