***Please note: Type J plugs are used throughout Switzerland. This is not the standard European plug so please check you have an adaptor that fits.***
The 2017 Mid-Year Meeting will be hosted by Cochrane Switzerland in Geneva on 4-5 April, alongside other meetings held that week.
Registration is now closed.
- Cochrane-WHO training workshop: Monday 3 April, morning (this is training given by Cochrane to WHO staff. You only need to attend the training morning if you are one of the facilitators)
- Cochrane-WHO strategic partnership meeting: Monday 3 April, afternoon (all are welcome to attend this meeting, please register for this meeting if you are planning to attend)
- WHO/Cochrane drinks reception: Monday 3 April, evening (all are welcome to attend the drinks reception, please register for this event if you are planning to attend)
- Mid-Year Meeting: Tuesday 4 April - Wednesday 5 April
- Board (CSG) meeting: Wednesday 5 April - Friday 7 April
- Draft agenda for the Cochrane-WHO Strategic Partnership Meeting (last updated: 17 March)
- Mid-Year Meeting programme (last updated: 13 March)
It is important to note that there will be no Strategic Session at the 2017 Mid-Year as this has been replaced by the Cochrane-WHO Strategic Partnership Meeting.
The Cochrane-WHO Strategic Partnership Meeting can only take a maximum of 120 delegates. Once this number has been reached the option to attend will be removed from the registration form.
Cochrane Nutrition's 'Let’s Talk Nutrition: Stakeholder consultation on priorities for nutrition evidence synthesis' meeting is limited by venue capacity. If you are interested in attending, please contact:
WHO security information:
If you are attending any of the Cochrane-WHO events being held at the WHO headquarters on Monday 3 April, please make sure you:
- Register for the sessions you are attending
- Bring ID and/or passport
To be able to obtain your visitor card from WHO security, who will have a list of registered attendees.
The Mid-Year Meeting will be held at the World Council of Churches (WCC):
World Council of Churches (WCC)
1 Route des Morillons
1218 Grand Saconnex
Dress code at the WCC: There are no limitations to standard Cochrane meeting wear.
Click here to see the WCC floor plan.
The WHO training and meeting will be held at the WHO headquarters:
World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20
1211 Geneva 27
Reserve your hotel as soon as possible
Geneva is a busy location and hotels book up quickly, so it is important you reserve your room as soon as possible.
Here is a list of nearby hotels:
Cochrane Switzerland have created a guide of all the travel information you need to get from the airport to your hotels and the main venues. The document also provides further information about the free travel cards if you are staying in Geneva city centre.
Contact Holly Millward at email@example.com if you have any queries.