Survey round-up: October 2017

Survey round-up

A round-up of active surveys submitted by Cochrane contributors, colleagues, and partners seeking input from the Cochrane Community - updated through the month.

Testing the AGREE-REX Tool
General information: Contribute your knowledge to help develop the next generation of practice guideline appraisal
Who is running the survey: The AGREE Collaboration
Who should take the survey: Practice guideline developers, researchers, users
Closing date: Not specified
Links: Background information on the AGREE initiative and Survey for a new appraisal too

HimL Survey
General information: Cochrane is part of a consortium involved in the three-year EU-funded Health in my Language (HimL) project, aimed at addressing the need for reliable and affordable public health information in different languages. The focus is initially to test translations from English into Czech, Polish, Romanian and German using fully automatic machine translation that has been adapted for health information, or machine translation edited by humans. If you can participate, please email Hayley Hassan (hhassan@cochrane.org) for more information.
Who is running the survey: Cochrane, as part of the Health in my Language project
Who should take the survey: Anyone who is a native speaker of Romanian, German, Czech or Polish
Closing date: Not specified
Links: More information about Health in my Language

October 2, 2017