- Project Transform: a short & snappy video explainer (8 August 2016)
- Project Transform awarded Partnership Project grant (14 March 2016)
- Big data can improve health but first we need to build the foundations (11 November 2015)
- Coming to Vienna? Join in the Project Transform activities (16 September 2015)
- The MedLitBlitz: our week-long birthday party with more than 300 of our closest friends (24 May 2017)
Cochrane Crowd [Global Health Trials] (23 December 2016)
Help Cochrane Crowd reach one million classifications! (12 October 2016)
Cochrane Crowd – Diagnostic Test Accuracy identification task is here! (23 September 2016)
Cochrane Crowd - exciting times ahead! (27 July 2016)
Making Cochrane Crowd's work go further (24 June 2016)
- TaskExchange Profile: Elizabeth Clearfield, regular task poster (31 March 2017)
- Innovations in evidence synthesis: the invisible healthcare revolution (23 January 2017)
Full speed ahead for TaskExchange (25 August 2016)
Broadening access to TaskExchange (27 July 2016)
Drumroll: The TaskExchange excitement builds (24 June 2016)
- When Maya met TaskExchange (31 May 2016)
- Cochrane Reviews: Hard. Important. Fun? (28 April 2016)
TaskExchange – help us to help you to help others (16 February 2016)
Take a sneak peek at Task Exchange (25 September 2015)
Elliott JH, Grimshaw J, Altman R, Bero L, Goodman SN, Henry D, Macleod M, Tovey D, Tugwell P, White H, Sim I. Informatics: Make sense of health data. Nature. 2015 Nov 4; 527(7576): 31-32.
If you would like us to hold a webinar on a specific aspect of Project Transform, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8 May 2017
Cochrane Crowd & Mark2Cure are online platforms that enable anyone with an interest in health to contribute to health evidence and biomedical discovery. This webinar introduces these innovative platforms and explains how to get involved.
- Download presentation - coming soon.
- Download Q&A
21 September 2016
- Putting the Power of Cochrane to work for you: Getting the most out of Cochrane Crowd and TaskExchange
Anna Noel-Storr and Tari Turner from the Project Transform team demonstrate how these tools can make your life easier, and get your review done faster. The webinar will be of interest to anyone who wants to use Cochrane Crowd and TaskExchange to help them do better reviews, quicker. This might be authors working on individual reviews or Managing Editors wanting to access consumer reviews, or TSCs trying to track down articles.
9 March 2015
- Project Transform: bringing people and technology together for evidence production. Special session facilitated by Julian Elliott, James Thomas, Sally Green, Steve McDonald, Gordon Dooley, Chris Mavergames, Anna Noel-Storr, David Tovey and Tari Turner at the 23rd Cochrane Colloquium, Vienna, 3-7 October 2015.
- Project Transform. Presentation given by Julian Eliott at the 12th Annual Cochrane Canada Symposium, University of Calgary, Canada, 21-22 May 2015