RevMan 5 is available for download (current version: 5.3.5). Please ensure you read the instructions carefully before downloading.
Before downloading, please note:
- RevMan 5 support and Archie accounts are only available to registered Cochrane authors.
- Your feedback is essential:
- Please report any problems you find using either "Report a problem" in the Help menu of RevMan 5 or the Problem Reporting Form.
- You may also wish to request new features. You can do this by visiting the RevMan forum of ideas.cochrane.org. Ideas is a tool for collecting and prioritising feedback from our Cochrane contributors. Users post issues or suggestions, and others vote and comment on these suggestions, informing our development cycle for the next iteration of RevMan.
Step 1: Download the installation file
Download the file that matches your operating system:
|Windows||Linux||Mac OS X|
*** Note: We have discovered some issues running RevMan under Java 7, so you should only install this version if the Java 6 version doesn't work.
Step 2: Run the installer
Important: You need to be using an account that has sufficient permission to install software on the computer.
Note for OS X users: The most recent versions of OS X do not come with Java included; you will automatically be prompted to install Java before continuing with the RevMan 5 installation.
Note for Linux users:
- RevMan's automatic update feature may only work fully if you are installing the software as the root user.
Step 3: Go through the installation wizard
Step 4: Run RevMan 5
You can now begin using RevMan 5.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a previous version of RevMan 5.