For authors & MEs
Review production resources for Cochrane Review Authors & Managing Editors
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions - the official guide to producing Cochrane reviews
- RevMan web page - documentation and support for software for preparing and maintaining Cochrane reviews
- GRADEpro - (GRADEprofiler) is the software used to create Summary of Findings (SoF) tables in Cochrane systematic reviews
- Cochrane Style Resource - compare your Cochrane Review against the official style guide
- Using Individual Patient Data - PowerPoint slides
- Re-publishing of reviews - explanation of procedures and permission form if you wish to re-publish your review in another scientific journal
- Reporting Guidelines
EQUATOR Network - Enhancing the QUAlity and Transparency Of health Research
The EQUATOR Network maintains the Library for health research reporting providing direct links to the following key reporting guidelines, such as CONSORT, STROBE, PRISMA, STARD, and others.
> See also our section on Reporting Guidelines in the webliography.
- Cochrane Diagnostic Test Accuracy Group
- Submission deadlines - includes information on deadlines for Copy Edit Support and module/CENTRAL submissions, as well as publication dates for The Cochrane Library
Training - face-to-face
Training - online
- Online Learning Materials - learn the steps in convenient online modules which supplement the Cochrane Reviewers' Handbook in helping you gain skills and complete your review.
Training resources provided by other organizations:
- Systematic Reviews : CRD’s guidance for undertaking reviews in health care, an extensive guide by the NHS Centre for Reviews & Dissemination
Referrals to the Funding Arbiter
The Funding Arbiter gives guidance on issues relating to funding; whether funding contravenes the current policy, or where there is some doubt. Referrals may also be made by those seeking advice on interpretation of the current commercial sponsorship policy.
Referrals should be made, on behalf of individuals or groups, by registered Cochrane groups. To refer a matter to the Funding Arbiter, please use the appropriate online form.
For more information about the Funding Arbiter, see section 188.8.131.52 of the Policy Manual.