Julie Glanville

Roles

• Trainers' Network

1. Financial interests

Yes

Please specify

I receive payment for training courses that I run alone and with collaborators about searching as part of the systematic review process. I receive contracts from academic organisations and consultancy firms to develop search strategies and assist with other parts of the systematic review process.

2. Non-financial interests

No

3. Do you hold any financial or non-financial ties with the Cochrane Collaboration, past or present

Yes

Please specify

When I worked for York Health Economics Consortium (YHEC), Cochrane commissioned several projects from YHEC to develop search strategies for CENTRAL. The payments were made to YHEC and I did the work as part of my paid employment with YHEC.

4. Commercial organisation with an interest in any topic related to health care or medical research

Yes

Please specify

I have completed many contracts for commercial organisations related to health care or medical research as part of my employment with York Health Economics Consortium. As a self employed consultant I have completed contracts for commercial organisations related to health care or medical research.