Ivan Florez

Roles

• (Leader) Cochrane Colombia
  • CoI Panel

1. Financial interests

Yes

Please specify

1. I have received grants from: - Canadian institute for Health research to conduct evidence synthesis to inform decisions by Public Health Agency of Canada - WHO to conduct evidence synthesis to inform WHO guidelines (BOTH, have been receieved through my University, as part of the UNED, the Unit I co-coordinate for evidence synthesis process in University of Antioquia) 2) I have also been commissioned (I have received fess of around 10,000 USD in total in the last 2 years) to do capacity building (ie, guidelines training to different stakeholders in India), by the Centre for Global Development in the UK/US (Funded by not for profit organizations such as Gates Foundation). 3) Received Stipend since 2023 as Editor in Chief of Clinical And Public Health Guidelines (GIN Journal)

2. Non-financial interests

Yes

Please specify

Leader of AGREE collaboration

4. Commercial organisation with an interest in any topic related to heath care or medical research

Yes

Please specify

My spouse works for CELAN a not for profit research organization in Colombia focused on evaluating evidence for nutritional interventions. CELAN is partially funded by nutritional and foods industry.