Susan Phillips

Roles

• Governing Board

1. Financial interests

Yes

Please specify

I have received consulting fees from Therapeutic Guidelines in 2020, 2021, 2023 for assessing and reviewing research grant applications funded through the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners and Therapeutic Guidelines’ Grant Research Program. Since my appointment as Honorary Adjunct Associate Professor at Bond University in November 2018, I have received ad hoc honoraria for participation in Expert Panels for higher research degree candidates. I have also had accommodation and travel expenses covered during Visiting Fellowships and other meetings held at Bond University. I served as Chief Executive Officer of Therapeutic Guidelines Ltd from 2011 to 2019. This was a salaried position.

2. Non-financial interests

No

3. Do you hold any financial or non-financial ties with the Cochrane Collaboration, past or present

No

4. Commercial organisation with an interest in any topic related to health care or medical research

Yes

Please specify

I have been a Scientific Advisory Board member of Evidentli Ltd since 2018. This is an unpaid position. I have been gifted shares in Evidentli Ltd, a health care data analytics software company.