RevMan 5 is available for download as locally installed software (current version: 5.3.5).
Please ensure you read the below instructions carefully before downloading.
- If you encounter any issues during the installation process, please refer to the FAQ section before contacting the support team.
- We can only offer RevMan 5 support to registered Cochrane authors. If you are not yet active with a Cochrane Group, but would like to become involved, you can Join Cochrane.
- If you are not using RevMan for a Cochrane review, you should run RevMan in non-Cochrane mode for optimal performance.
- Please report any problems you find using "Report a problem" in the Help menu of RevMan 5 or through the Problem Reporting Form.
Step 1: Download the installation file
Download the file that matches your operating system:
|Windows||Linux||Mac OS X|
*** Note: We have discovered some issues running RevMan under Java 7. Before installing this version, we recommend first downloading the legacy Java 6 runtime on your Mac and try the RevMan version for Java 6.
Step 2: Run the installer
Important: You need to be using an account that has sufficient permission to install software on the computer.
Note for OS X users: The most recent versions of OS X do not come with Java included; you will automatically be prompted to install Java before continuing with the RevMan 5 installation.
Note for Linux users:
- RevMan's automatic update feature may only work fully if you are installing the software as the root user.
Step 3: Go through the installation wizard
Step 4: Run RevMan 5
You can now begin using RevMan 5.
If you encounter any issues when downloading and installing RevMan, please see our installation FAQs.
Please contact email@example.com if you require a previous version of RevMan 5.