Support for users of RevMan 5
- Top tips for authors using RevMan 5 and Archie
- RevMan 5 User Guide
- Learn how to use RevMan 5 with Cochrane Training
- File formats used by RevMan 5
- FAQ - Check if your question has been already answered
- Known issues - Bugs and other known problems in RevMan
- Problem Reporting Form - let the development team know of any problems or bugs you're experiencing
Cochrane authors needing support with RevMan should contact the Managing Editor of their Cochrane Review Group in the first instance. Technical support queries that Review Groups cannot resolve should be passed on to: email@example.com.
We can only offer RevMan 5 technical support to registered Cochrane authors. If you are not yet active with a Cochrane Group, but would like to become involved, you can Join Cochrane.
Our development efforts are now focused on RevMan Web, so we are no longer accepting feature requests for RevMan 5.