The Cochrane Governance Meetings occur in March/April every year. They are an opportunity for Cochrane's Boards and Executives to meet and agree the organization's strategic priorities. Each year they are hosted by a different Cochrane Group and are supported by the Central Executive Team.
The 2019 Cochrane Governance Meetings are being hosted by Cochrane Poland in Krakow on 1-5 April.
Find out more about Krakow and what you can see and do, here in the Discover Krakow Guides.
There is no registration fee to attend the Governance Meetings, but we ask that all delegates and staff register so we have correct numbers and any special requirements needed.
Please complete the registration form by Friday 15 March 2019.
Download the latest programme (last updated: 19 Nov 18)
Book a room at the main venue (Galaxy Hotel), using their promo link, here.
To access a discount at the following hotel options, please directly email the hotel and quote 'Cochrane'. The discount offered will be dependant on the number of people/rooms.
- Puro Krakow Kazimierz (discount via direct link)
- Metropolitan Boutique Hotel (10% off booking with "COCHRANE" password via website or by phone)
- Columbus Hotel (10% off booking with "COCHRANE" password)
- Holiday Inn
- Hotel Wielopole (discount via direct link)
- INX Design Hotel
- Hotel Amadeus (5% off booking with the password "COCHRANE")
- Hotel Wyspiański (5% off booking with the password "COCHRANE")
- Hotel Golden Tulip
- Blue Aparthotel
- Bonerowska Apartments
Booking possible depending on availability of rooms at the given hotel.