Our mission is to support evidence-informed health decision-making by supporting the development of evidence-based products and services inspired by the healthcare community and help producers and users of evidence.
We are here to harness and cultivate the innovation that already exists across Cochrane, through innovative products, ideas and new technologies. We develop ideas through user and market research and a detailed understanding of our customer and user needs.
Our three main areas of responsibility are:
- Cochrane Library publishing and product management
- Product roadmap
- Publishing systems
- Publisher relationship management
- Managing other commercial services
- Cochrane Response
- Cochrane Interactive Learning, RevMan and PICO services via the Cochrane Innovations trading subsidiary
- Research and development
- PICO curation strategy
- Horizon scanning
- 'Seed' research, innovation and market testing new ideas