Conflict of interest declaration: Noémie Aubert Bonn

Updated on: 16 February 2021

Roles in: Editorial & Methods Department

1. Financial interests

a) Received research funding: any grant, contract or gift, commissioned research, or fellowship from The Cochrane Collaboration or a related organisation (i.e. any organisation related to health care or medical research) to conduct research?
Yes - From October 2015 to October 2019, I received funding to do a PhD in the Medicine and Life Science Faculty at Hasselt University, Belgium. The project was funded by internal funding from Hasselt University through the Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds (BOF), grant number 15NI05. Since 16 July 2020, I am employed by Hasselt University on a 20% FTE Guest professor contract (post-doctoral researcher) to do research and participate in teaching activities. The employment takes place in the Ethics and Healthcare Group within the factlty of Medicine and Life Science. Since January 2021, I am now employed at 60% FTE at VUmc Amsterdam as a postdoctoral researcher to work on the European project SOPs4RI.

b) Had paid consultancies: any paid work, consulting fees (in cash or kind) from a related organisation?
Yes - Over the fall and the end of 2020, I I performed some consultancy work for Research Counsulting for a research project on Research Reproducibility commissioned by Knowledge Exchange (9 paid days).

c) Received honoraria: one-time payments (in cash or kind) from a related organisation?
Yes - I receive hourly payments for teaching research integrity to PhD students in Hasselt University twice a year. I received a small fee for composing a report for the EuroDoc 2020 online Conference

d) Served as a director, officer, partner, trustee, employee or held a position of management with a related organisation?
No

e) Possessed share-holdings, stock, stock options, equity with a related organisation (excludes mutual funds or similar arrangements where the individual has no control over the selection of the shares)?
No

f) Received personal gifts from a related organisation?
No

g) Had an outstanding loan with a related organisation?
No

h) Received royalty payments from a related organisation?
No

2. Do you have any other competing interests that could pose a conflict of interest that would reasonably appear to be related to the primary interest?
No