The future of evidence synthesis in Cochrane webinars
Join a webinar series hosted by the Editor in Chief, with presentations from people involved in rolling out the Future of Evidence Synthesis change programme. The webinars are open to the whole Cochrane community – Fields, Geographic Groups, Review Groups, Authors, Consumers and Methods Groups – so that everyone can contribute to writing the next chapter in the Cochrane story. We welcome your suggestions for future topics and your questions.
- 26 May webinar - registration open
- April's Future of Evidence Synthesis - webinar recoding available
Open forum meetings
There are specific information that different groups will need based on their group or role. We will have a series of meetings and open forums to the presentation portion of these webinars will be recorded.
- Information and registration coming soon!
- FAQ page will be regularly updated and will include answers from emailed questions.
- Cochrane UK event: Manchester, 23-24 May Registration open, in-person and virtual options. Cochrane UK is hosting an event in Manchester in May - Cochrane: collaborating for the future. This is an opportunity for the Cochrane community in the UK to help shape the future of Cochrane, particularly to debate and discuss different ideas for how the new thematic groups can make Cochrane a more sustainable, relevant and impactful organisation.