The following funding opportunities are currently available:
Cochrane Review Support Programme (CRSP) grants aim to financially support the publication of high priority Cochrane Reviews.
The complete application guideline and revised submission form are available here. Applications close at 5pm GMT 23rd April 2019.
Key features of the programme:
- 15 grants are available in 2019.
- Title proposals must be submitted by the Co-ordinating Editor of the CRG and signed-off by the Senior Editor of the relevant Network. Submissions will be limited to five (5) titles per Network.
- Reviews must be published a maximum of 12 or 18 months after the awards are notified, depending on the complexity of the review.
- All successful reviews must be checked by a Network Associate Editor and Copy Edit Support prior to publication.
- The funds are intended to accelerate publication of high priority reviews/updates that are already planned or underway and will therefore meet the publication deadline.
The CRG Networks Innovation Fund aims to support review production and/or editorial procedures that lead to harmonization of processes and improvements in content or quality across the CRG Networks and the Cochrane Library.
All applications should be sent via email to Karla Soares-Weiser, Deputy Editor-in-Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 April. Please use the proposal template in the CRG Networks Innovation Fund 2019 document when submitting applications.
Key features of the fund:
- The total amount available for 2019 is £60,000 and we expect to fund 3-4 projects this year. We expect individual projects to cost up to £15,000.
- The project proposals should be innovative and
- Support projects that work towards improving and harmonizing the review production or editorial processes within Cochrane.
- Support projects that aim to improve the content and quality of the Cochrane Library.
- Support cross-Network projects that foster collaboration within and across Networks and CRGs
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact Karla Soares-Weiser, Deputy Editor-in-Chief at: email@example.com or Tarang Sharma, Editorial officer for the CRG Transformation at: firstname.lastname@example.org