The Senior Management Team sets annual targets for delivery by the Cochrane community and Central Executive Team in support of Strategy to 2020.
What do we plan to do in 2019?
Draft Targets for 2019.
The finalised list will be announced by mid-February following the Governing Board's review of them in January 2019 at its meeting in London. The Board requested that an additional Target on reviewing Cochrane's Open Access policies be added to the list; the Senior Management Team is currently finalising this Target.
What did we plan to do in 2018?
Together the Central Executive Team and Cochrane community will:
- Form eight new Cochrane Review Group Networks, and begin implementation of Network plans and improved ways of working together.
- Complete the new standardized technology workflow for Cochrane Review production.
- Agree Cochrane’s future priority review types, methods and data sources through the development of a ‘content strategy’, and begin associated implementation activities.
- Deliver more features and enhancements of the Cochrane Library after its re-launch.
- Build capacity and engagement in Knowledge Translation activities across the organization.
- 2018 mid-year targets report
- 2018 Targets
- 2018 Plan & Budget
- Cochrane’s Future Publishing and Open Access Arrangements
How will we define success?
The Senior Management Team has developed a document that provides the Governing Board, and the wider Cochrane community, with a definition of success for each of the Strategy to 2020 Objectives; an assessment of predicted progress by the end of 2018; and a framework for establishing the work remaining to be done to reach that definition of success. This document is intended to be relevant until 2020, but developed and updated as work is completed and the organization adapts to new circumstances. It’s an update of the version published in 2017.
For feedback and questions, you are welcome to contact Lucie Binder, Senior Advisor to the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archive of resources:
- Cochrane's Strategy to 2020
- 2017 Targets Report
- Q2 2017 targets report
- A detailed overview of the Targets and how they will be implemented in 2017
- The Plan & Budget for 2017
- 2016 targets report
- 2016 mid-year targets report
- Strategy to 2020: 2016 targets
- Open Access Version of the 2016 Plan and Budget for centrally organized funds
- Delivery of the Strategy to 2020 in 2015: targets report
- Strategy to 2020: presentation by Mark Wilson at the 2016 UK & Ireland Symposium
- Interim progress report for 2015 targets
- Strategy to 2020: 2015 targets
- Annual Report on the Delivery of Strategy to 2020 targets for 2014
- Strategy to 2020: 2014 targets
- Strategy to 2020: final adoption by the members at the 2013 Annual General Meeting
- Strategy to 2020: presentation by Mark Wilson at the 2013 strategic session
- Strategic Planning Framework 2013