The Senior Management Team sets annual targets for delivery by the Cochrane community and Central Executive Team in support of Strategy to 2020.
What do we plan to do in 2018?
Together the Central Executive Team and Cochrane community will:
- Form eight new Cochrane Review Group Networks, and begin implementation of Network plans and improved ways of working together.
- Complete the new standardized technology workflow for Cochrane Review production.
- Agree Cochrane’s future priority review types, methods and data sources through the development of a ‘content strategy’, and begin associated implementation activities.
- Deliver more features and enhancements of the Cochrane Library after its re-launch.
- Build capacity and engagement in Knowledge Translation activities across the organization.
Read more about how the 2018 Targets will be delivered:
How will we define success?
The Senior Management Team has developed a document that provides the Governing Board, and the wider Cochrane community, with a definition of success for each of the Strategy to 2020 Objectives; an assessment of predicted progress by the end of 2018; and a framework for establishing the work remaining to be done to reach that definition of success. This document is intended to be relevant until 2020, but developed and updated as work is completed and the organization adapts to new circumstances. It’s an update of the version published in 2017.
How did we do in 2017?
2017 was a big year for Cochrane! Some highlights include:
- Eight CRG Networks formed
- Knowledge Translation framework and implementation plan developed
- Membership scheme launched
- First ever Global Evidence Summit
- First Annual General Meeting under the new Articles of Association, with every member entitled to one vote, and led by our new-look Governing Board
- Launch of Cochrane Interactive Learning
How did the Cochrane community define success in 2017? Watch here!
For feedback and questions, you are welcome to contact Lucie Binder, Senior Advisor to the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archive of resources:
- Cochrane's Strategy to 2020
- Q2 2017 targets report
- A detailed overview of the Targets and how they will be implemented in 2017
- The Plan & Budget for 2017
- 2016 targets report
- 2016 mid-year targets report
- Strategy to 2020: 2016 targets
- Open Access Version of the 2016 Plan and Budget for centrally organized funds
- Delivery of the Strategy to 2020 in 2015: targets report
- Strategy to 2020: presentation by Mark Wilson at the 2016 UK & Ireland Symposium
- Interim progress report for 2015 targets
- Strategy to 2020: 2015 targets
- Annual Report on the Delivery of Strategy to 2020 targets for 2014
- Strategy to 2020: 2014 targets
- Strategy to 2020: final adoption by the members at the 2013 Annual General Meeting
- Strategy to 2020: presentation by Mark Wilson at the 2013 strategic session
- Strategic Planning Framework 2013