Cochrane contributors communicate and connect with audiences through a wide range of dissemination platforms - social media, symposia, webinars, websites, newsletters, podcasts, blogshots, videos, and much more.
Here are a few dissemination platforms that you could use in building effective communications, dissemination, and media outreach:
- Press Release
- Cochrane Podcast
- Social media activity (Cochrane Library Facebook and @CochraneLibrary Twitter accounts)
- Featured in a Cochrane Editorial
- Included as a New and Highlighted Cochrane Review on the Cochrane Library
- News item on Cochrane.org
- Cochrane Special Collection
- Cochrane Journal Club
- Cochrane Library monthly iPad edition
- Blog post, blogshot, or infographic
- Promotional branded materials
Many of Cochrane’s existing dissemination activities are co-ordinated by the Knowledge Translation Department and the Cochrane Methods and Editorial Department. To learn more, please see the Editorial and Publishing Policy Resource Policy.
We have compiled some resources to provide practical help to Cochrane contributors and Groups who to want to disseminate Cochrane evidence.