Join Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care (PaPaS) on the 21st July to celebrate their 18th anniversary at the Saïd Business School in Oxford, UK.
PaPaS was registered as a Cochrane review group in 1998. We are celebrating with an afternoon event of topical presentations and discussions, followed by a drinks reception and evening garden party.
Places are limited; please contact us if you would like to attend.
Thursday 21 July 2016
- Lunch available from 12.30 (BST)
- Main event 13.30 – 17.00
- Evening garden party from 17.00
The impressive Saïd Business School, opposite Oxford’s main train station.
Address: Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1 HP. UK. T: +44 (0)1865 288800.
First session (13.30 – 15.00)
- Brief History of PaPaS
- Pain evidence- how evidence based medicine has changed the view of science or practice: short presentations from PaPaS Editors
Second session (15.30 – 17.00)
- Rapid presentations from PaPaS contributors: Where evidence meets policy and practice
- PaPaS in the Future: challenges and opportunities (interactive audience participation)
Evening event (from 17.00)
- Drinks reception and summer garden party, with buffet from award-winning catering team.