The Cochrane Priority Reviews List is a ‘living’ record of Cochrane’s attempt to identify reviews that are of greatest importance to our stakeholders and are likely to impact significantly on health outcomes worldwide. The list is updated in real time as reviews are published and new titles added.
Some of the titles on the list are open to new authors. If you are interested in one of these open titles please contact the relevant Cochrane Review Group before submitting a review proposal:
- Continuous glucose monitoring systems for monitoring CF-related diabetes (Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis & Genetic Disorders)·Interventions for improving adherence to drug therapies and inhalers in people with cystic fibrosis (Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis & Genetic Disorders)
- Psychological interventions for improving adherence to inhaled therapies in people with cystic fibrosis (Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis & Genetic Disorders)
- Interventions for psychosexual dysfunction in women treated for gynaecological malignancy (Cochrane Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology and Orphan Cancers)
- Hormone therapy in women with premature ovarian failure (Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility)
- Interventions for 'poor responders' to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) in in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) (Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility)
- Progestagens and antiprogestagens for pain associated with endometriosis (Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility)
- Surgical interventions for the management of chronic pelvic pain in women (Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility)
- Immunotherapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma (Cochrane Lung Cancer)
- Immunotherapy for small cell lung cancer (Cochrane Lung Cancer)
Please be aware that all other titles on the list have author teams in place.
Ruth Foxlee, Senior Programme Manager, Editorial & Methods Department