Abstracts and multimedia from past Colloquia
- Multimedia from past Colloquia (on Cochrane's YouTube channel)
- Abstracts of oral and poster presentations, and workshops (from most past Colloquia)
- 2020 Toronto, Canada (4-7 October 2020) 'Rapid-Learning Health Systems'. The Toronto Colloquium was first postponed to September 2022 and then eventually cancelled due to COVID 19. The accepted abstracts can be viewed here.
- 2019 Virtual #CochraneSantiago (2-5 December 2019) 'Embracing Diversity'. The Santiago Colloquium in Chile was cancelled due to unforeseen civil unrest and was replaced with the Virtual Colloquium to enable delegates the chance to view presentations and posters and allow a selection of authors to present their material.
- 2018 Edinburgh, UK (16-18 September 2018) 'Cochrane for all - better evidence for better health decisions'
- 2017 Global Evidence Summit, Cape Town, South Africa (13-16 September) 'Using evidence. Improving lives.'
- 2016 Seoul, South Korea (23-27 October) 'Challenges to evidence-based health care and Cochrane'. Read the report on the Cochrane Colloquium Seoul
- 2015 Vienna, Austria (3-7 October)
- 2014 Hyderabad, India (21-25 September) 'Evidence-informed public health: Opportunities and challenges'
- 2013 Quebec, Canada - 'Better knowledge for better health | Un meilleur savoir pour une meilleure santé'
- 2012 Auckland, New Zealand (30 September - 3 October)
- 2011 Madrid, Spain (19-22 October)
- 2010 Keystone, Colorado, USA (18-22 October)
- 2009 Singapore (11-14 October)
- 2008 Freiburg, Germany (3-7 October) - 'Evidence in the era of globalisation'
- 2007 Sao Paulo, Brazil - 'Evidence-based health care for all'
- 2006 Dublin, Ireland - 'Come to the craic'
- 2005 Melbourne, Australia - 'Corroboree'
- 2004 Ottawa, Canada - 'Bridging the gaps'
- 2003 Barcelona, Spain - 'Evidence, health care and culture'
- 2002 Stavanger, Norway
- 2001 Lyon, France - 'The evidence dissemination process: how to make it more efficient'
- 2000 Cape Town, South Africa - 'Evidence for action: challenges for The Cochrane Collaboration in the 21st century'
- 1999 Rome, Italy - 'The best evidence for health care: the role of The Cochrane Collaboration'
- 1998 Baltimore, USA - 'Systematic reviews: evidence for action'
- 1997 Amsterdam, The Netherlands - 'Preparing, maintaining and disseminating the evidence'
- 1996 Adelaide, Australia - 'Making evidence-based health care a reality'
- 1995 Oslo, Norway
- 1994 Hamilton, Canada
- 1993 Oxford, UK (1st Cochrane Colloquium): watch the "First Annual Cochrane Colloquium" video from the Cochrane20 series
First annual Cochrane Colloquium
As part of a series of events to mark our 20th Anniversary in 2013, twenty-four videos - the Cochrane20 Video Series - were created focusing on the ideas, achievements and people that have contributed to its growth since 1993. See the fourth installment focussing on memories from the first ever meeting of Cochrane contributors, held in Oxford in October 1993: First annual Cochrane Colloquium