Each month, Cochrane's Editor in Chief Karla Soares-Weiser hosts an interactive webinar for Cochrane members and supporters. It is an opportunity to hear more about Cochrane’s Editorial & Methods Department’s (EMD) strategic plans and their implementation by senior editorial staff, as well as learn about work being done by Cochrane Groups from around the world. These webinars are recorded to share with those who are not able to attend.
The February 2021 webinar focused on Cochrane's Editorial plans for the coming year. Recordings of the webinar presentations are available below. A summary of the question and answer portion of these webinars is available to read here.
- Pilot project aiming to assess the feasibility of creating independent development and editorial processes
Karla Soares-Weiser, Editor in Chief
- Update on the roll out of the new Editorial Management System
Rachel Marshall, Senior Editorial Officer
- Providing earlier support to reviews in process
Toby Lasserson, Deputy Editor in Chief
- Explore the question and answer session from this webinar
- Learn about prior and upcoming webinars in the Join the Conversation series.