Each month, Cochrane's Editor in Chief Karla Soares-Weiser hosts an interactive webinar for Cochrane members and supporters. It is an opportunity to hear more about Cochrane’s Editorial & Methods Department’s (EMD) strategic plans and their implementation by senior editorial staff, as well as learn about work being done by Cochrane Groups from around the world. These webinars are recorded to share with those who are not able to attend.
The March 2021 webinar focused the support Cochrane provides for reviews with complex methods. Recordings of the webinar presentations are available below.
- Cochrane’s Methods Support Unit
Kerry Dwan, Methods Support Unit Lead and Statistical Editor
- See a need, fill a need: developing author and editor resources
Tess Moore, Systematic Review Methodological Editor
- Working with the Methods Support Unit: the CRG Network perspective
Nuala Livingstone, Associate Editor, Mental Health and Neuroscience Network, Cancer Network
- Working with the Methods Support Unit: The CRG perspective
Teo Quay, Managing Editor, Cochrane Gut
- Learn about prior and upcoming webinars in the Join the Conversation series.