Dear Cochrane Members,
You are invited to attend Cochrane's 2020 Annual General Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an opportunity for Cochrane's Trustees - its Governing Board - and senior officers to tell you about the management of the charity. It also provides you with an opportunity to ask questions and vote on a number of issues ("Resolutions") affecting the organization. This year Cochrane’s annual prizes and awards will also be presented at the AGM.
The AGM will take place online on:
- Wednesday 16th December
- 09:00-10:30 AM GMT Check the time in your timezone
The Resolutions being put to the vote at the AGM are set out below for ease of reference. All Cochrane members as defined by the Membership Terms & Conditions are entitled to vote on AGM Resolutions. Voting is now officially open and will remain open until the end of the AGM on 16 December 2020. Results will be announced after the meeting.
Please make sure you register online ahead of the meeting and cast your votes on the Resolutions on agm.cochrane.org. You are entitled to vote even if you are not attending the meeting but we do encourage you to attend.
Cochrane is in the final year of its multi-year strategic plan, Strategy to 2020. We invite you to read and view a series of online content highlighting the achievements from the last seven years and how we have become a more effective, collaborative and sustainable international organization. We look forward to sharing these achievements with you, whilst looking ahead to Cochrane’s future as we reach the end of an extraordinary 12 months for us all.
With very best wishes,
Tracey Howe & Catherine Marshall
Governing Board Co-Chairs
Chief Executive Officer
- To approve the appointments of Tracey Howe and Karen Kelly as Trustees
- To approve the Minutes from the 5th December 2019 Annual General Meeting
- To receive and note the Trustees' Report and Financial Statements for 2019
- To adopt the revised draft of the Articles of Association produced to the meeting in substitution for, and to the exclusion of, the existing Articles of Association
- To approve Sayer Vincent as auditors until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting