We hope you enjoyed the Global Evidence Summit in Cape Town. Your feedback is important, please fill in our short survey on your experiences of the event here: surveymonkey.com/r/GESummit
The Global Evidence Summit was the first time that Cochrane, The Campbell Collaboration, Guidelines International Network, International Society for Evidence-based Health Care, and Joanna Briggs Institute have joined forces to create this premiere event in evidence-based policy.
A Cochrane.org news piece provides a summary of the highlights from The Global Evidence Summit.
Below are a few highlights that will be of particular interest to the Cochrane Community:
- Decisions from the Cochrane Governing Board meeting.
- Videos from the AGM
- 2017 Cochrane contributor prize and award winners.
- Cochrane Croatia celebrates the GES on Cochrane Croatia.
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre at GES Summit 2017 on Cochrane Nordic.
- Cochrane Austria shares the experience of the GES on Wissen Was Wirkt.
- Thoughts from the Global Evidence Summit on Students 4 Best Evidence blog.
- Professor Martin Burton elected as Co-Chair of the Cochrane Board on Cochrane UK.
- My experience as a PhD student at the Global Evidence Summit 2017 on Cochrane Rehabilitation.
- Cochrane Rehabilitation at the Global Evidence Summit on Cochrane Rehabilitation.
- Global Evidence Summit: Croakey wrap of #GESummit17.
- Announcing Cochrane Colloquium Edinburgh 2018
- Blog post: 'What's it like being on the Governing Board?'
- View and download photos from the Summit:
- Web-ready photos (small file size): stevenbooth.smugmug.com/Conferences-/GES-2017/GES-web/n-45SCXT/ (these have also been added to the shared CommsNetwork photo folder under 'events')
- Print-ready photos (large file size): stevenbooth.smugmug.com/Conferences-/GES-2017/GES/n-vH3V9b/