You are invited to attend Cochrane's 2022 Annual General Meeting
As part of its legal constitution as a charity, Cochrane holds a public Annual General Meeting (AGM) once a year. The AGM provides an opportunity for Cochrane's Trustees - its Governing Board - and senior officers to tell you about the management, finances, and strategic priorities of the organization. You can ask questions on these topics, and you can vote on certain aspects ("Resolutions") concerning the constitution and management of the charity.
The 2022 AGM will take place online and in-person on:
- Monday 17th October
- 18.30-20.00 GMT+2 (View in your time zone)
- On-line: Register in advance
- In-person: There are a limited number of in-person spaces available and priority will be given to attendees at the Iberoamerican Conference, happening in Barcelona, Spain. If you wish to attend in person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be considered.
Vote on Resolutions
The Resolutions being put to the vote at the AGM are set out below for ease of reference. All Cochrane members as defined by the Membership Terms & Conditions are entitled to vote on AGM Resolutions. Voting is now officially open and will remain open until midway through the AGM on 17 October 2022. Results will be announced at the end of the meeting.
- To approve the Minutes from the last Annual General Meeting, held on 27 October 2021.
- To receive and note the Trustees’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2021.
- To note the reappoint of Sayer Vincent as auditors until the conclusion of the ongoing tender process and appointment of new auditors.1
Please make sure you register online ahead of the meeting and cast your votes on the Resolutions on agm.cochrane.org. You are entitled to vote even if you are not attending the meeting, but we do encourage you to attend, either in person or online.
With very best wishes,
Tracey Howe & Catherine Marshall
Cochrane Governing Board Co-Chairs
Chief Executive Officer of Cochrane
Dr. Karla Soares-Weiser
Editor in Chief of the Cochrane Library
1. In accordance with UK law the Governing Board (the directors) of Cochrane will appoint new auditors, following an open tender process.