A round-up of Cochrane community news from contributors, colleagues, and partners - updated through the month. For community events, please see our 'events round-up'. If you would like an item added here, please email Lydia Parsonson <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the link.
- Cochrane Eyes and Vision is seeking to appoint new editors to their Editorial Board
- Cochrane Ear, Nose and Throat has an open survey on consumer experiences with Menière’s disease, Vestibular migraine and PPPD
- New Cochrane Common Mental Disorders Deputy Co-ordinating Editor
- Cochrane Common Mental Disorders has contributed to the new Mental Health Patterns Library
- Cochrane Croatia shares it's experience with local radio station
- Jani Ruotsalainen provides a tribute to Jos Verbeek for his retirement from Cochrane Work
- Recordings from Cochrane UK's #VirtuallyCochrane now available
- Meet our Members Series: A Q&A with Dr. Cathy Yuan on Cochrane Canada
- Cochrane Wounds registers 300th title!
- Meet the PaPaS Editorial Board
- Welcome Tufts University Cochrane US Affiliate Center
- Cochrane SA is offering bursaries to attend the Stellenbosch University Systematic review and meta-analysis course
- Welcoming Silvia Minozzi to the Cochrane Council as a methods representative
- Aubrey Sheiham Evidence-Based Healthcare in Africa Leadership Award
- Victorian Government to invest in Australian Living Evidence Consortium
- Welcome Jenn Mariano - the new Assistant Managing Editor for the Cochrane Urology Review Group
- Cochrane Hong Kong: 7th Pan-Pacific Nursing Conference Pre-Conference Workshops
- Survey - Predatory journal research in evidence synthesis
- Evidence needs in insurance medicine
- Meet our members: A Q&A with Cochrane Hypertension's Dr. Mohamed Ben-Eltriki
- Meet the PaPas Editorial Board
- Announcement of the 13th Cochrane Croatia Symposium
- Cochrane Global Ageing: Are we measuring the right function outcomes for older adults in reviews by the Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group?
- Cochrane Singapore - Upcoming Workshop 2021
- Meet Melissa Taylor, Research Assistant with CIDG editorial base
- The Russian Medical Academy for Continuing Professional Education (RMANPO) is the new home for Cochrane Russia
- The Lanzhou University, Affiliate of the Cochrane China Network Co-organized 2021 National Clinical Practice Guidelines Methodology Training Course in Beijing
- Does wearing a face mask stop or slow down the spread of respiratory viruses?
- Cochrane Eyes and Vision has moved
- New Cochrane PaPas Editorial Board Member: Dr Bethan Copsey
- New Cochrane PaPas Editorial Board Member: Associate Professor McKenzie Ferguson
- Japan 2020 Top 5 Translators
If you would like an item added here, please email Lydia Parsonson <email@example.com> with the link.