Dear Cochrane friends and colleagues,
I hope you and your loved ones remain healthy.
This has been a very busy week for new COVID-19-related synthesized evidence on the Cochrane Library. I highlight some of the news below; more details are available on Cochrane.org or on our coronavirus research and news page.
- On September 14-16 this week, we published three reviews related to COVID-19 Infection control and prevention. These have been added to the corresponding Special Collection on the Cochrane Library, and are detailed here:
- Updated version of Quarantine alone or in combination with other public health measures to control COVID‐19: a rapid review. Read the full review, or explore a visual abstract, summary, and video interview with the lead author here.
- Rapid Review Universal screening for SARS‐CoV‐2 infection: a rapid review. Read the full review, or read the Plain Language Summary and watch a video interview with the lead author here.
- Travel‐related control measures to contain the COVID‐19 pandemic: a rapid review. Read the full review, or enjoy a video interview and the review PLS here.
- On September 16, Cochrane ENT and Cochrane Oral Health groups published three reviews related to gargling antimicrobial mouthwashes and COVID-19. Learn more and explore these reviews.
- Cochrane Brazil held a live webinar on YouTube on September 17 about interpreting COVID-19 evidence; view the YouTube channel.
- The COVID-NMA project, led by Cochrane France and other Cochrane groups, has launched evidence mapping and living synthesis of COVID-19 vaccine research. Visit the project homepage.
- There are only a few days left for our external stakeholders to answer the question: “What type of COVID-19 evidence is most useful to you?” The survey is available in both English and Spanish, and will close on Monday, September 21. Please share with your stakeholders today.
- Submissions close September 23 for our COVID-19 Supplement, containing Short Reports from across our community. Read the call for submissions.
Stay well. With best wishes,