Conflict of interest declaration: Lisa Bero
Updated on: 15 March 2022Roles in: CEOO (incl. Governance, Fundraising & External Affairs)
1. In the past three years have you received the following from a for-profit company involved in healthcare or health technology?
a) Reimbursement for attending a conference or symposium (including travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
b) Fees for speaking or organising education?
c) Funds for research?
Yes - National Health and Medical Research Council Project grant State of Colorado research funds
d) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Conflict of Interest Advisor for Health Canada Governance Committee Chair for National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia)
Yes - Nature Journal, honorarium
f) Royalties payments?
2. In the past three years have you or your spouse/partner been employed by a for-profit company involved in healthcare or health technology?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a for-profit company involved in healthcare or health technology?
4. Do you hold any patents for products that may lead you to gain or lose financially from the publication of reviews by Cochrane review groups?
5. Do you have any other competing interest (financial or non-financial) in relation to your work as a member of the Cochrane Funding Arbiter Panel?