Conflict of interest declaration: Tracey E Howe
Updated on: 14 May 2020
Roles in: Musculoskeletal Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Travel and subsistence paid by WHO to Peer Review Meeting of Contributors to the Global Report on Healthy Ageing 10-11 October 2019, WHO Headquarters, Geneva.
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - My employing organisations received funding from WHO
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Visiting Professor, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. October 2018 and March 2019. REF consultant Kingston University, UK Plymouth University, UK University of Central Lancashire,UK Brunel University, UK Cardiff University, UK HEFCE, UK WHO Edward Healthcare
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?
Yes - Honorary Professor, University of Manchester