Conflict of interest declaration: Tim Coleman
Updated on: 24 January 2019
Roles in: Tobacco Addiction Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - From public funders such as NIHR. No pharmaceutical to tobacco companies have funded my work.
e) Funds for a member of staff?
Yes - as above
f) Fees for consulting?
g) Royalty or licences payments?
Yes - For a medical education textbook chapter written in the 90s
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?