Conflict of interest declaration: Austen P Moore
Updated on: 23 February 2022
Roles in: Movement Disorders Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Travel costs for attending international conferences from all the companies marketing botulinum toxin in UK, paid through my workplace
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
c) Fees for organising education?
Yes - My Unit has received support from all the companies marketing botulinum toxin in UK
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - My Unit has received support from Allergan, Revance and Merz for research
e) Funds for a member of staff?
Yes - Yes , as part of research support above
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Fees received form Ipsen for consulting on outcome measures for botulinum toxin treatment
g) Royalty or licences payments?
Yes - Royalty received form Ipsen for using outcome measures for botulinum toxin treatment
h) Payment for expert testimony?
i) Payment for a fellowship?
j) Payment for participation on a Data Safety Monitoring Board, Advisory Board, or Guideline Panel?
k) Payment for a leadership or other fiduciary role in other board, society, committee, or advocacy group?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?