Conflict of interest declaration: Michael PT Lunn
1. In the past three years have you accepted the following from an organisation that may gain or lose financially from the publication of reviews by your review group in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)?
a) Reimbursement for attending a conference or symposium (including travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - CSL Behring unrestricted economy travel sponsorship to PNS Italy 2019
b) Fees for speaking?
Yes - Unrestricted and uninfluenced educational lecture on peripheral neuropathy to CSL Behring 2018 educational day.
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Funds for research?
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - CSL Behring (2016 and 2017) one off Advisory Boards. Drug safety monitoring board for ProCID study (Octapharma) Trial design advisory Board UCB pharma
g) Royalty payments?
2. In the past three years have you or your spouse/partner been employed by an organization that may in any way gain or lose financially from the publication of reviews by your review group in the CDSR?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in companies that may gain or lose financially from the publication of reviews by your review group in the CDSR?
4. Do you hold any patents for products that that may lead you to gain or lose financially from the publication of reviews by your review group in the CDSR?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?
Yes - I am an employee of the National Health Service and treat patients in the NHS and privately on a daily basis with neurological diseases who may be treated with therapies and interventions that are the subject of Cochrane Systematic Reviews. I have been a local or national PI on trials of treatment for inflammatory neuropathies from CSL Behring, Novartis, UCB Pharma, as well as a PI on investigator led studies of IVIG and steroids in CIDP (OPTIC and IoC trial).