Conflict of interest declaration: Roger J Hart
Updated on: 11 May 2021
Roles in: Gynaecology and Fertility Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Funding for travel and accommodation provided by: Ferring Pharmaceuticals, MSD and Merck-Serono
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - Merck Symposium Merck Webinar for China MSD Organisation of national meeting
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - $20,000 funding for statistical support Ferring
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Medical advisory board to Ferring pharmaceuticals, MSD and Merck.
g) Royalty or licences payments?
h) Payment for expert testimony?
Yes - Expert witness
i) Payment for a fellowship?
j) Payment for participation on a Data Safety Monitoring Board, Advisory Board, or Guideline Panel?
k) Payment for a leadership or other fiduciary role in other board, society, committee, or advocacy group?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
Yes - I am medical director, board member and a shareholder of Western IVF
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
Yes - Shareholder of Western IVF
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?