Conflict of interest declaration: Gedge D Rosson
Updated on: 9 August 2016
Roles in: Breast Cancer Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - I have had travel and accommodation reimbursement from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for my role as a faculty for the ASPS Coding Workshops.
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - LifeCell Corp. the Johns Hopkins Department of plastic surgery received research funding for an investigator initiated study of which I am the PI.
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
Yes - I am a co-patent applicant/holder (US PCT/US2009/000887) and licensed IP to Aegeria Soft Tissue, LLC, managed through the Johns Hopkins Office of Technology Transfer. I am a co-patent applicant/holder (US 6+2/119,047) managed through the Johns Hopkins Office of Technology Transfer.
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?