Conflict of interest declaration: Terry J Quinn
Updated on: 23 February 2022
Roles in: Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - Support from BMS/Pfizer to provide non promotional education (cardiovascular disease) Support from Bayer to provide non promotional education (cardiovascular disease)
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - Investigator initiated research funds from Pfizer/BMS alliance
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Advisory board for Novartis (cardiovascular) Outcomes assessment for NovoNordisk (cardiovascular)
g) Royalty or licences payments?
h) Payment for expert testimony?
i) Payment for a fellowship?
j) Payment for participation on a Data Safety Monitoring Board, Advisory Board, or Guideline Panel?
Yes - Chair DSMB for NovoNordisk (no personal payment)
k) Payment for a leadership or other fiduciary role in other board, society, committee, or advocacy group?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?