Conflict of interest declaration: Stefan Leucht
Updated on: 13 August 2015
Roles in: Schizophrenia Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - EliLilly, Lundbeck, Pfizer, Janssen, BMS, Janssen, Johnson and Johnson, Lundbeck, Otsuka, Roche, SanofiAventis, ICON, Abbvie
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - EliLilly has provided medication for a clinical trial led by SL as principal investigator
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Roche, Janssen, Lundbeck, EliLilly, Otsuka
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?
Yes - Fees for preparation of educational material and publications from Lundbeck Institute and Roche