Conflict of interest declaration: Mariane de Montalembert
Updated on: 20 February 2017
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Novartis company for attending the ASH meeting 2016
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - Meeting in Cairo , Feb 11-12 2016, from Novartis Hamburg June 20, 2016 from Addmedica Moissac, November 17, 2016 from Addmedica
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - 28 000 euros from Novartis for the GROP association
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?