Conflict of interest declaration: S. Chris Malaisrie
Updated on: 23 February 2021
Roles in: Heart Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Edwards, Medtronic, Abbott, Cryolife, Terumo
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - Edwards, Abbott, Terumo
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - Edwards PARTNER Trial - principal investigator Vascutek Thoraflex Trial Bolton NBS Trial LivaNova CEC Caisson
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Edwards, Medtronic, Abbott, Cryolife
g) Royalty or licences payments?
h) Payment for expert testimony?
i) Payment for a fellowship?
j) Payment for participation on a Data Safety Monitoring Board, Advisory Board, or Guideline Panel?
k) Payment for a leadership or other fiduciary role in other board, society, committee, or advocacy group?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?