Conflict of interest declaration: Julian PJ Halcox
Updated on: 27 February 2020
Roles in: Heart Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Bayer, Sanofi
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - Merck Sharpe and Dohme, Bristol Myers Squibb, Sanofi Aventis, Abbot Products, Pfizer, Napp, Boeringer Ingelheim, Amgen, Bayer, Novo Nordisk
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - Bristol Myers Squibb, Pfizer
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Bristol Myers Squibb, Abbot Products, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Novo Nordisk
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?