Conflict of interest declaration: Julian PJ Halcox
Updated on: 27 February 2020
Roles in: Heart Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the Group/Unit?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
Yes - Bayer, Sanofi
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speaker bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - Merck Sharpe and Dohme, Bristol Myers Squibb, Sanofi Aventis, Abbot Products, Pfizer, Napp, Boeringer Ingelheim, Amgen, Bayer, Novo Nordisk
c) Fees for organising education?
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - Bristol Myers Squibb, Pfizer
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Bristol Myers Squibb, Abbot Products, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Novo Nordisk
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the Group/Unit?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the Group/Unit?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the Group/Unit?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?