Fundraising is supported by the central team in Cochrane and we have developed a series of resources to support Cochrane Groups in accessing funding, getting support from the central team, as well as ensuring that Cochrane is mindful of existing funding relationships.
Please note: although we will do our best to respond to your needs and support you in your fundraising endeavours, our engagement will depend on other grant applications and priorities already ongoing at the time we receive your request.
- Finding new funding sources
- From September 2015 till December 2016, Cochrane made a considerable investment in EU fundraising. Various calls were pursued, a Cochrane EU Working Group set up and an EU fundraiser recruited. Following Brexit, and the possible implications this would have on all UK based Cochrane Groups as well as Cochrane CET, we have decided to pause this investment for a while. An After Action Review was carried out and discussed within the Cochrane EU Working Group. The slides summarise the work carried out, the challenges faced and the reflections from the EU Working Group on possible ways forward. We are open to suggestions regarding specific calls you feel we should be pursuing, as well as any other thought about how Cochrane can best use EU fundraising opportunities. After Action Review: EU Fundraising
- Blog post: Funding opportunities at the European level
- A guide to consumer involvement in funding applications
- Webinar: Fundraising Basics