This page lists resources developed by the Cochrane Editorial Resources Committee (ERC).
All the documents listed on this page are Word documents unless indicated otherwise.
Approved editorial resources for Cochrane Review Groups
- Contact information form
- Review proposal form for intervention reviews
- Review proposal form for DTA reviews
- Review proposal form for overviews
- Standard email text for new authors
- Author pre-submission checklist for protocols
- Author pre-submission checklist for reviews
- Data collection form for intervention reviews for RCTs only
- Data collection form for intervention reviews for RCTs and non-RCTs
- Translation form for translation of clinical trials and accompanying guidance for translators using this form
- Template/standard wording for email correspondence with authors or other review groups
Peer reviewer checklists
The peer reviewer checklists have been updated and are now available from section 4 of the peer review policy guidance.
The use of the copy-editing checklists is encouraged. The Cochrane Editorial Unit (CEU) and Copy Editing Support are consulting with relevant groups about whether their use should become mandatory.
- Pre-copy-editing checklist (for use by CRGs before copy-edit)
- Copy-editor's checklist (for use during copy-editing)
- About the copy-editing checklists [PDF]
Contact the ERC
If you would like to comment on any of these resources, please contact John Hilton.