Conflict of interest declaration: Luigi Naldi
Updated on: 27 September 2020
Roles in: Skin Group
1. In the past 36 months have you accepted the following from a commercial organisation with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
a) Support for attending meetings, including sabbaticals and study tours (this covers travel, accommodation and/or hospitality)?
b) Payment or honoraria for lectures, presentations, speakers bureaus, manuscript writing, or educational events?
Yes - IBSA, Janssen-Cilag, Sanofi
c) Fees for organising education?
Yes - Sanofi
d) Grants and contracts?
Yes - Ketoprofen consortium to support a European study on risk factor for sensitivity reactions
e) Funds for a member of staff?
f) Fees for consulting?
Yes - Participation in advisory boards for AbbVie, Janssen-Cilag, Novartis, Sanofi
g) Royalty or licences payments?
2. In the past 36 months have you, your spouse/partner or an immediate family member been employed by or do you or they own a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
3. Do you own stocks or shares in a commercial organization with a financial interest in the broad topic area of the CRG?
4. Do you hold any patents (planned, issued or pending) for products relevant to the broad topic area of the CRG?
5. Do you have any other competing interests (financial or non-financial)?