Conflict of interest declaration: Sally Green

This version of the conflict of interest declarations has been replaced with new declaration of interest submissions.
View new declaration of interest submissions

Updated on: 11 October 2024

Roles in: Cochrane Australia

1. Financial interests

a) Received research funding: any grant, contract or gift, commissioned research, or fellowship from The Cochrane Collaboration or a related organisation (i.e. any organisation related to health care or medical research) to conduct research?
Yes - I am co-director of Cochrane Australia (at Monash University) where I have research funding from NHMRC, MRFF, and Department of Health. I have a leadership role in the Australian Living Evidence Consortium (within Monash), developing and maintaining clinical practice guidelines with funding from Department of Health, MRFF, Ian Potter Foundation and Victorian State Government. Currently working on guidelines for the management of pregnancy and post-natal care, for COVID 19, diabetes management and for musculoskeletal disease.

b) Had paid consultancies: any paid work, consulting fees (in cash or kind) from a related organisation?
Yes - Paid committee sitting fees for the Department of Health and Ageing, Australian Government.

c) Received honoraria: one-time payments (in cash or kind) from a related organisation?
No

d) Served as a director, officer, partner, trustee, employee or held a position of management with a related organisation?
Yes - I am a full time employee of Monash University where I am Deputy Head of School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine. I am co-director of Cochrane Australia (at Monash Uni) I have a leadership role in the Australian Living Evidence Consortium (within Monash)

e) Possessed share-holdings, stock, stock options, equity with a related organisation (excludes mutual funds or similar arrangements where the individual has no control over the selection of the shares)?
No

f) Received personal gifts from a related organisation?
No

g) Had an outstanding loan with a related organisation?
No

h) Received royalty payments from a related organisation?
No

2. Do you have any other competing interests that could pose a conflict of interest that would reasonably appear to be related to the primary interest?
No